Common Symptoms of an Enduring Chill Explained
by Ben Nardolilli
ISBN 978-1-61019-903-2 (Signature Edition)
ISBN 978-1-61019-205-7 (Green Edition)
ISBN 978-1-61019-012-1 (e-book Edition)
In this collection, Ben Nardolilli explores the intersection between the emotional and the physical through poetry. This literary dissection of body and soul peels back successive layers, uncovering the literal and metaphorical anatomy of the self. Ben’s ability to combine these deconstructed parts—skin, muscle, bones, organs—into a coherent body makes his Common Symptoms of an Enduring Chill Explained a compelling and intelligent read.
We invite you to purchase this chapbook:
- Signature Edition: $12 + $2 shipping Direct via PayPal
- Green Edition: $6 + $1 shipping Direct via PayPal
- as an eBook at Amazon US UK DE FR ES IT
- as an eBook at Barnes & Noble
- EPUB direct: $0.99 via PayPal (secure download link will be emailed within 24 hours of order)
Ben Nardolilli’s poetry has appeared in a wide range of print and electronic publications, which may be accessed at http://mirrorsponge.blogspot.com/. He recently launched a new blog-based project entitled I Don’t Wanna Be a Manchild, chronicling his efforts to achieve lasting independence.